Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Here it is

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mitch1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2001
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As per request:


    K

    I've loved her for years
    but every time
    I'm able to move on,
    she finds her way
    into my life
    beautiful as the dawn.
    And I succum
    I can't resist
    she casts on me a spell.
    Why am I destined
    to, while in bliss
    live in a private hell?
    For one day soon
    she'll leave again,
    a shadow in the sun.
    And then once more
    will come the end
    of a race I haven't run.
    So I will live
    and I will heal,
    forget the pain
    that I endured.
    Only to have her
    return to me,
    and give me an illness
    I thought I'd cured.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *lots of smooches* Thanks Mitch...LOVE it!! You're the best!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    OMFG.....you mean Mitch actually has a soul???

    hehehe........you know i'm sorta kidding, right Mitch? *EG

    nah, seriously, it's a good poem, thanks for letting us see that side of you...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    dats really nice...
    but i still donno who the f'k are you...*L*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He's a big ol' ball of mush...well..once he gets past talking about people choking on ham sandwiches at least biggrin

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OK!! call me dumb for ax'n but....
    is Mitch = Bob? Sumthin? = ect = ect = ~Mask~ aka sara???? hehehe biggrin

    But, is it???

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He comes to the pool...as Mitch...he be kewl mel *S

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •